Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Autocross in San Diego
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cbenitah
went to my first autocross today, and just wanted to share spme pics from there.. I fell in love with this car.. I think you would too!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us beerchug.gif boldblue.gif clap.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
sean_v8_914
steel flairs. I was told that john's car is a REAL DEAL Factory GT car. it has balsa reinforced FG trunk and hoods. its even been raced in Germany
Brando
That is some hot stuff there. Now I wish I would have gone to Sandy Eggo with my parents yesterday. They said they stopped by Qualcomm to see the cars in action -- a real Autocross compared to what some other regions put on.

That six looks marvelous!
sean_v8_914
san diego Porsche was in teh south east lot. drifting car club was in teh norht east lot . SCCA purpose built formula go fast thinggies were in teh northwest lot and Rock 105.3 was in teh southwest lot

the drifters stole the show. they had stickies up front and Junkyard skinny tires for teh rear. it sure looked like alot of fun
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.