Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rotisserie
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IanStott
I saw plans for a rotisserie posted a while back, does anyone know where those went? Any sugestions much appreciated, I am planning my winter as you can probably tell. Learning how to weld, and to those of you who are ahead of me you are right, it is satisfying, and I find I am looking around for things to weld! I now have an extra body which I may just store away, I can't bring it to a junk yard, just can't do it, call me nuts in Moncton!

Ian Stott
Moncton
pete-stevers
i could prbably take a few of the one I am using today..... got it from th butcher..it is big enough to roast a pig....is that the size you are looking for....
michel richard
AA has a set of drawings on its site:

http://www.autoatlanta.com/tech/rotisserie_build.html

I based the rotisserie that I built on those drawings, but I made mine a little simpler. Here's a picture of mine:

pete-stevers
ok I get the point...... but here is the one i'm using today...we are having a family barbie-q, hope it doesn't rain....and what the heck why not weld up one for the shop and one for family get togathers, you could score some points...and god knows we all need points
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.