Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Sighting - Asheville, NC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Did this nice looking sunflower yellow car belong to anyone on the board?

-Rusty smoke.gif
Rusty
bump.
drew365
Not mine, but my brother in law moved from L.A. to Ashville about a year ago. He's more of a Taurus guy so I doubt it was his. I guess this doesn't help much, eh? biggrin.gif
Rusty
Naaaa... not a whole lot of help. smile.gif

It was a nice car... I figured it was probably a club member.

-Rusty smoke.gif
Ferg
I love Asheville, spent many weeks there training on the bicycle.

hijacked.gif

Ferg

Rusty
Isn't Asheville a great town? the downtown area seems to have an eclectic shop catering to every strange art or fashion. Heck, there's even a hookah bar downtown.

That would be an amazing spot for a Ramble... lots of twisty roads leaving the city in every direction!

-Rusty smoke.gif
Ferg
I agree, It came down to a coin toss (no joke) between there and Boulder Colorado as where I was going to move after college in Michigan.
It has lot's to offer for sure, and the roads 200 miles in any direction were designed for 914's.
Not sure how long your there, or your plans, but if you like hiking, biking ect, I suggest checking out the nantahala gorge and the outdoor center, (you can rent Mtn Bikes and Ride the Tsali network of trails, and Pisgah Forest, both some of the most beautiful spots in the country.
Ferg.
Rusty
I did some whitewater rafting on the Natahala. Youre right... that's really gorgeous country. wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.