Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone want to help move some tools
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
olav

I need help to move some tools and the chest, 2.2l motor(on a roller), and some wheels moved down to Carmel Valley from San Jose.

It's about a 70 mile drive one way.

I'll pay for gas and food.

I don't have a truck and was thinking of renting but need help loading and unloading so I thought I would check here to see if there are any takers.

I keep the car in Carmel Valley because there is more room and used to keep it up here with the tools now I'd like to move the tools and stuff to car.

I was thinking next weekend Sat 17 in the morning say 8:00 am to get it over with early.

I just need a one-way trip.

scruz914
Olav,

I am out of town on the 17th. I could help sometime during the following week though. I work in SJ and live in Santa Cruz. I should be able to skip out of work before the traffic gets heavy on 101 and do an early evening run for you. I could also split the trip up and pick up your stuff on a Friday evening and bring it to Carmel Valley Saturday morning. I have a Suburban that should be able to move your tools, engine, etc. The wheels can go on top.

-Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.