Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any pics of Irish Green cars?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
meares
mine's irish green and i'm considering painting it black.....just wanted to see other's cars before i pull the trigger biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Black/Black/and more Black... Notice my signals... happy11.gif
meares
yeah, i know....i love black.....just curious.....your '14 is beautiful!!!!!!
Richard Casto
Colors and photos are here (including what I think is a nice Irish Green)

http://homepage.mac.com/markd/914/colors.html

My car is Irish Green (under the Bronze that the PO had used when he painted it). The bronze is going regardless, but I am seriously considering going back to the Irish Green as it seems you just don't see many in that color.
meares
none of those posted, justin blink.gif
meares
yeah, i know, you don't see too many of them....i see you are in Durham, Richard...i'm from Pinehurst....we'll have to get together when i'm in NC!
jtf914
QUOTE (meares @ Sep 12 2005, 09:04 AM)
none of those posted, justin blink.gif

I could see them.... Ok I deleted the other posts, and uploaded the pictures instead of linking to them:
jtf914
Here's the other:

JmuRiz
Nice to see you post your car Justin, I haven't seen that can in person in a year, what've you been up to?
meares
that looks A LOT better than i thought....thanks....how many '14s weere painted irish green?
Porsche Rescue
Here's a '70 914-6
anderssj
here's another one ('72):

BTW, great looking car Justin wub.gif
mikelsr
Here is mine: '72 2.0 (engine from '74)

user posted image
meares
how many were painted this color?
mikelsr
On mine the PO repainted it but it was IG to begin with.
jtf914
[SIZE=1]Nice to see some more Irish around, they all look great!

QUOTE (JmuRiz @ Sep 12 2005, 09:33 AM)
Nice to see you post your car Justin, I haven't seen that can in person in a year, what've you been up to?

- Nathan,

It's been a busy year. I spent the winter and spring finishing all my home remodelling projects before we had our first baby in June. Since then I mostly been playing the role of Dad.

I did managed to fix my leaking front S caliper, and replace my clunky plastic mirrors. They aren't perfect, but soo much better....

edit - It's dirty because I have been driving it to work everyday for the last 3 weeks driving.gif
jtf914
Here are a couple Dyno clips from the last PCA Dyno Day:

http://home.earthlink.net/~fischer1999/DynoClip.wmv

dial-up beware 10 MB's....
meares
DAMN....that's a great looking '14!!!!!!!! beerchug.gif
jtf914
QUOTE (meares @ Sep 12 2005, 12:23 PM)
DAMN....that's a great looking '14!!!!!!!! beerchug.gif

Thanks.

Are you filling in the parking lights or the antenna hole before you get it painted? If I ever repaint my car, the parking lights are going, I'll roll the fenders slightly to fit bigger wheels/tires, and I'll fill the mirror holes and go back to the original mirrors. But for now I like it the way it is..... beerchug.gif
Bleyseng
One thats for sale
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.