Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ELLIOT CANNON
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
meares
where did you find that side intake for your car...i am looking for one....thanks in advance!! beerchug.gif
736conver
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Toast
OMG! ohmy.gif

You spelled his name right! blink.gif
meares
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO....not the dreaded TTIWWOPs banner!!!!!!!!! i know, i don't remember which thread it was on, so i can't post a pic. sad.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (meares @ Sep 12 2005, 10:53 AM)
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO....not the dreaded TTIWWOPs banner!!!!!!!!! i know, i don't remember which thread it was on, so i can't post a pic. sad.gif

A: he has no side ducts
B: that wasnt his car in the GAF thread....
meares
oh....do you know anything about the intake?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (meares @ Sep 12 2005, 11:00 AM)
oh....do you know anything about the intake?

only what i saw in that pic wink.gif
meares
lapuwali said to pick up the cold air from the bottom of the car......thoughts on that?....to be sure there's a kit somewhere for these cars......i mean, damn, they make virtually everything for those ridiculous hondas!
Scott
If you are talking about the close up shot of the intakes on the grey car...they look like Fiat X-19 intakes to me.
Crazyhippy
QUOTE (Scott @ Sep 12 2005, 10:24 AM)
If you are talking about the close up shot of the intakes on the grey car...they look like Fiat X-19 intakes to me.

agree.gif

Almost 100% sure of it

BJH
Crazyhippy
Just to be the hero...
user posted image

BJH
meares
that's it!!! :trophfy: beerchug.gif thank you! i'm not sure how to show that pic on another link.......Fiat, huh?
Carlitos Way
Definitely Fiat X1/9 scoops.
MattR
Isnt the old phart gonna chime in with some smart ass remark? Im a little disappointed in you elliotT.
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (MattR @ Sep 12 2005, 10:20 PM)
Isnt the old phart gonna chime in with some smart ass remark? Im a little disappointed in you elliotT.

That car was in the inside sales corral and I talked to the owner at length. He said it came from his Grandmothers 1969 Sudebaker Lark GT limited edition. I remember those cars well. Aaron would haved loved them and I'm sure he would have phucked it up with some rediculous flares he stole off someones racecar.
Still pissed about Carls Junior, Elliot
MattR
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Sep 12 2005, 09:25 PM)
Isnt the old phart gonna chime in with some smart ass remark?  Im a little disappointed in you elliotT.

That car was in the inside sales corral and I talked to the owner at length. He said it came from his Grandmothers 1969 Sudebaker Lark GT limited edition. I remember those cars well. Aaron would haved loved them and I'm sure he would have phucked it up with some rediculous flares he stole off someones racecar.

chairfall.gif
JoeSharp
Elliot: All I can say is I made it, with all the stuff I'm on. I still made it to the In-N-Out there, instead of the one in Camarillo.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Sep 12 2005, 11:06 PM)
Elliot: All I can say is I made it, with all the stuff I'm on. I still made it to the In-N-Out there, instead of the one in Camarillo.

hope you and your imaginary friends had fun at carls junior happy11.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Sep 12 2005, 10:25 PM)
Isnt the old phart gonna chime in with some smart ass remark?  Im a little disappointed in you elliotT.

And this guy iza pilot.... dry.gif
Brando
someone should do that using Boxster scoops rolleyes.gif
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Sep 13 2005, 07:57 AM)
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Sep 12 2005, 11:06 PM)

hope you and your imaginary friends had fun at carls junior happy11.gif

At least my imaginary friends don't give me bogus information. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Cheers, Elliot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.