Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I miss my teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brett W
For the past week I have been driving a nice four cylinder car I built for a friend. It is nothing special and since he never drives it, I got it. Had to solve a dragging rear caliper and break a fresh motor in. Finally drove the flat spots out of the tires. Anyway, even though it has no radio and not a whole bunch of power (has to stay under 4500), it is still mildly entertaining.

So I am looking for a cheap running project to drive. I am not looking for a major project or great looking car. I have two cars underway in addition to my turbo civic project (which just got a standalone and OBD1 conversion). By cheap I mean ugly 500-1500 running or not car. Doesn't need to be a fine looker, just solid with minimal rust.
redshift
QUOTE (Brett W @ Sep 13 2005, 01:28 AM)
I mean ugly 500-1500 running or not car.

Sheeeeeet! That's most cars here!

wink.gif

M
stock93
See, I knew it smile.gif

If you want to go bolt the seats and 5 points in my car as well as do the cis, your welcome to drive mine while I'm away at school. It would be better than it sitting for 7 months. I'd have to check but I'm pretty sure you would be covered on my insurance. You'd have to pay for 6 months of the insurance as it is about to come due and I wasnt planning on paying for it while my car is sitting.

John
Gint
I know exactly what you mean. I got tired of seeing everybody else roll up to local drives and what not in 914s.

Did you see my Bought myself a driver thread? $2300 Not much to look at, but it runs pretty damn good and it's reasonably solid.
Brett W
You suck. I'll find a similar deal. Got a line on an ass dragger targa that am going to try and snag. I hope to flip it for a 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.