Rough_Rider
Rough_Rider
err 78
Rough_Rider
Rough_Rider
Rough_Rider
Rough_Rider
Porsche Rescue
Thanks for the pics Trevor. As you know, I didn't get "das Boot" ready in time. Alternator problems. Hope you can get a shot of the submarine in action on Oct. 23.
sixnotfour
JP wasn't there ?
Rough_Rider
JP was there & did quite well, 36sec vs my 38's, TTOD was a 33 ish. I didn't get a chance to take any pics of 2nd run group, didn't have a spotter.

There we're however many other cameras out, maybe they'll chime in.
J P Stein
35.7, damnit biggrin.gif

Got a vid that I'll post iff'n I can remember how to edit the sucker.
J P Stein
My bestest run....and it was sloppy. Lost at least a sec overshooting my braking point.....oops wacko.gif

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0K2NZTF...0P1A2P8K74KDGG6

8 MG download.
Bruce Allert
Great Vid JP clap.gif and nice driv'n too. That Picasa program doesn't do vid's... my bad! had if confused with another but you finger'd it out.

......b
J P Stein
Bruce:

You can play a vid on Picasa & email one, but that's all
I found you can do.

I used Image Mixer to download on the the puter & also to edit. Then Media Encoder to shrink it down to a reasonable size....then Yousendit for a download link. I am a functionally illiterate puter wanker as Andy described confused24.gif

While I'm on the subject of puters: Those who write instructions for the use of computers/digital equiptment/software/Help...no help would be better, are the biggest bunch of clowns on the face of the earth (or some other planet). They must get a laugh outta this shit.
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Sep 14 2005, 11:23 AM)

Those who write instructions for the use of computers/digital equiptment/software/Help...no help would be better, are the biggest bunch of clowns on the face of the earth (or some other planet). They must get a laugh outta this shit.

Try learn'n the new Motorola flip phone via the writen instructions. The author outta be shot! ar15.gif

...b
J P Stein
Bruce sent me some pics, you luck dogs laugh.gif
J P Stein
Nuther
Trekkor
JP... Looking good!

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.