Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Virtual Car Show update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
We are down to the last 36 hours. I will have an updated total when all the money that is suposed to be coming Pay Pal shows up in my account. There is a couple of folks whos transfer has not shown but there is some non 914 stuff that has not made it either. Im calling them today and see whats up it has not updated in like 3 days money in or out. mad.gif there is a bunch of pictures in the happy 914 day thread that would be great in the show aktion035.gif you guys may want to think of entering them confused24.gif The trophies should get to my place today and the winners will be notified as soon as I am told who won. Ill then post the photos and what they won.
spare time toys
Im going to keep this up in sight as much as I can untill the end. flag.gif
MXMARK
Hi, I have been away for a while. Just sent some money. Good job on the event. Thanks Mark
spare time toys
QUOTE (MXMARK @ Sep 14 2005, 11:47 AM)
Hi, I have been away for a while. Just sent some money. Good job on the event. Thanks Mark

No... No.... It is I who should THANK YOU and ALL those who have contributed smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
cooltimes
I agree with Mark.
A 914 salute to you Larry for showing the difference one person can make when people really need a hand.
Envelope is Texas bound as promised.
Thanks.
Mike
spare time toys
Here is a little cool news WE have hit $300 smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif clap.gif clap.gif boldblue.gif mueba.gif
spare time toys
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.