Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beautiful Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Took my car for a spin today up into the mountains to see how its running for the trip to the Red Rock Classic. I must say the car is running top notch and I feel confindent that the car will make the trip without any problems (knock on wood). Thought I post a few pictures of the ride I took today in my teener. Moab here we come.
StratPlayer
zzxxx
StratPlayer
fdsetwe
StratPlayer
sdfdsf
StratPlayer
jkllikju
StratPlayer
bnfgnf
StratPlayer
safrg
MoveQik
Great pics! I look forward to seeing the car in person in Moab!

Our weather has finally turned the corner here in Phoenix. High 90's....maybe 100 in the day but low 70's and even high 60's in places at night!! The humidity is completely gone. Taylor made for a 914! We have 8 - 9 months of good weather ahead of us now. driving.gif
merrill
I really like your car and am jealous of the terrain you get to drive. Mostly cause mine is not running huh.gif
Allan
Nice, 75 degrees, twisty mountain roads..

Don't get much better.
BMartin914
Looks like a perfect day for a cruise - in UTAH!

It's been raining like crazy here since 2:00. I brought my car to work without a rain tray hoping to have a nice topless drive home. mgw.gif Guess I was wrong.

At least the car is going to make it to the RRC. smilie_pokal.gif

Gint
QUOTE (BMartin914 @ Sep 14 2005, 04:25 PM)
Looks like a perfect day for a cruise - in UTAH!

It's been raining like crazy here since 2:00. I brought my car to work without a rain tray hoping to have a nice topless drive home. mgw.gif Guess I was wrong.

At least the car is going to make it to the RRC. smilie_pokal.gif

We only got a sprinkle at work by the time I left. And the RainX held up. Sun's out now so I'm going to take the 13 yr old out for a spin with the top off.
Hammy
Nice. sad.gif Seeing those pics, especially the in car one, makes me long for my car and to get it up and running...
Midtowner
Beautiful ride there! Love the color! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.