Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1/18 914s for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Anyone going to order?? What about a group order??
CCLINMODELCITIZEN
GaroldShaffer
I would be in for a group order.
Grimstead
I could also get into that.

Does the model come with tiny jackstands? confused24.gif
Aaron Cox
im down for one with 5 lug fuchs...
jonwatts
Group Screw..... uh, I mean, order, group order smilie_pokal.gif
Crazyhippy
Found them in The US...

1:18 Revell Porsche 914

BJH
boxstr
Are the ones with the Fuchs and BBS wheels just the Revell car with different wheels??
CCLINMODELGLUE
MattR
I have a case (5 left) of the signal orange Revell Germany 914-6s at my house. My mom is a distributor for things like that, so I asked for one and got six. I need to pay for the case though. I was planning on selling the rest on the site, but havent had time. But now that this thread started...

So PM me if you want one. I have 5 new in box perfect condition Revell Germany signal orange 914-6s for 45 bucks a pop plus shipping.
Gustl
1/18 Porsche 914-6 (signal orange)

MattR
QUOTE (MattR @ Sep 14 2005, 08:13 PM)
I have a case (5 left) of the signal orange Revell Germany 914-6s at my house. My mom is a distributor for things like that, so I asked for one and got six. I need to pay for the case though. I was planning on selling the rest on the site, but havent had time. But now that this thread started...

So PM me if you want one. I have 5 new in box perfect condition Revell Germany signal orange 914-6s for 45 bucks a pop plus shipping.

Yikes, 3 are already spoken for.

2 left!

If I get another 6 preordered, I can try to get another case.
effutuo101
I have one. but here is another cool link...that you can test paint and see if you like the colors..
http://www.moncrm.com/cgi-bin/fccgi.exe?w3...&ms.lge.code=UK type.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.