Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: euro side marker lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
ok, on our new project, the sidemarker lenses have already been shaved, and i was wondering if i could use the stock wiring from those, to wire euro side marker lenses. hopefully i will get a progress thread started...when there is some progress wacko.gif
grasshopper
come on guys, i know some of you have these. Dr evil, i know your planning on doing these, correct?? any info will be helpful. Thanks
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (grasshopper @ Sep 14 2005, 08:59 PM)
come on guys, i know some of you have these. Dr evil, i know your planning on doing these, correct?? any info will be helpful. Thanks

Are these what you mean?
boxstr
Yes you can use the wiring from the deleted side marker lights for the CAMP 914 Euro lights in the turn signal or the fender side mount lights like John Hudson is installing.
CCLINEUORME
Cap'n Krusty
Again, IIRC, those are NOT side markers, they're turn indicators. The Cap'n, wondering why nobody listens.
boxstr
Because no one wants them to be turn indicator, they want them to be side markers. Now who about those braided steel brake lines biggrin.gif They may be listening, but they are not hearing.
CCLINCROSBYSTILLSNASHANDYOUNG
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.