Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kentucky 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rebeldog
New to the club, so I figured I would jump right in. I am looking to buy a decent 914 and came across a yellow 1975 914 being sold by an outfit named Premier Auto Sales in Barboursville Kentucky. Car looks decent, no visible rust etc. Is anybody familiar with this company or better yet familiar with the 914 they are selling. Thanks for any input.

P.S. your boards are very informative, and brutally humorous. I'm new, so take it easy on me.
beerchug.gif
bd1308
dude they are awesome....mark and david are good people...

i bought a factory ordered pink "parts car" from them, but it looked better than i expected....

i had a wreck...i have a title even for the car, they were very reasonable and even threw in a front bumper for me.

Got my seal of approval, but like somebody said before, "i'm just a kid"

take it for what its worth....

pm me when you go down so we can meet and look it over....

b
Bertus
Hey rebeldog,
actually I am headed there this Saturday to pick up some parts. I have only had my 914 for about a month, this is the second go around for me, had the first one 15 years ago. Therefore my inspection probably won't hold much weight but if you tell me what you want me to check out I can look at it and give my opinion. Just let me know.

Bert
kafermeister
Yep, I know the car you're talking about and and I've been to Mark and Dave's place on a few occasions. FWIW, I have been trying to work out a deal to buy that 914, but unfortunately, I had to drop the whole proposition because of funds...and some other family politics. Good luck. It looks like a nice car. If you talk to Mark or Dave, they will highly encourage you to see the car before you commit to buy. Like Brit says, they're pretty straight up guys.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Rick

cdmcse
Welcome, I'm glad you found the site OK. I talked to you via e-mail already, but I agree with the above, Mark and Dave are pretty good guys, just check the car out and make sure it is what you want.

Maybe if you do come down all the ky people can meet down there and have a 914 party biggrin.gif
bd1308
guys, I was thinking about having a get-together again for all the KY boys (geeze, you all keep quiet smile.gif ) so we can get together.....

Bertus
Britt I would be game, just need to get a few small things done on the car.
driving.gif

Bert
Engman
Been a while ago but I have had several email exchanges with them. Very upfront and easy to deal with. One day I will go there and look around. Pricing is also very reasonable, especially here in the midwest.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.