Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Talked to number 2 today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
Spotted a red '71 today and tracked down the owner. He was kinda busy at work but I let him know about the club. His name was Younes. Nice looking car and he seemed alot more receptive than the last guy I talked to.

There's 8 around town that I know of and I've managed to track down the owners of 4. 4 more to go...
Hammy
Kinda busy at work? idea.gif biggrin.gif

What was the last guy like?
sixnotfour
There was a blk convertible 73 2.0 . my buddy bought from there . we made it 20 miles out of town and the motor blew POS. left at a farmers house . He said if its not gone in aweek he will smash it with his tractor and bury it. Said it was the only way he could get rid of it with no paper work.( hum I wonder how many cars hes burried),
There you go , 1 gone. Its sitting in a garage on jackstands with no motor on Mercer Island.
crash914
Allan,

I found a new one in Bakersfield today also...

Neil...'75 1.8.

Works at superKart racing in Bakersfield...

7021 Shirra ct Ste B

He is the track marshall. I am going there at 8:00 tonight to drive a few laps...

914 EVENT TONIGHT at the Kart Track!!!!!!
I really enjoyed meeting you and BSing about 914's..
herb
Allan
QUOTE (crash914 @ Sep 15 2005, 04:24 PM)
Allan,

I found a new one in Bakersfield today also...

Neil...'75 1.8.

Works at superKart racing in Bakersfield...

7021 Shirra ct Ste B

He is the track marshall. I am going there at 8:00 tonight to drive a few laps...

914 EVENT TONIGHT at the Kart Track!!!!!!
I really enjoyed meeting you and BSing about 914's..
herb

It was great to meet you Herb. Had a great time at dinner. Sorry I couldn't get together on Wednesday. Ended up working until almost 10:00. headbang.gif

I went by SuperKart and talked with Nolan about his car and the club. I think he's alot more interested than anyone I've met so far.

That's 9 known teeners in Bakersfield!!!
eds72
Now if i could only get my car done...

driving.gif

Allan
QUOTE (eds72 @ Sep 16 2005, 06:32 PM)
Now if i could only get my car done...

driving.gif

Eddie,

Nice to see you posting here. Lemme know if I can help with the car...
eds72
Thanks Allan. I can't wait to start working on it again. After I move I'll get in touch with you for some advice.
Hammy
Great to see more people on the club ohmy.gif wink.gif
crash914
Thanks Allan!

It was a good time! I flew back late Friday night and am still a little off....

The Kart place looks cool, I did not get to run on Thursday due to the facility being rented out...

I look forward to making a return trip in the future..

As allways, if you are on the east coast.. give me a ring...

take care, herb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.