Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whose going to the Runoffs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brett W
Whose going besides me. I will be in the tents helping out with Kevins car and anyone else who needs technical support.

Blake or Al Meredith if your out there email me. I want to catch up with you guys when I am there.
ChrisFoley
Anyone who will be there for Saturday's races should post on The Barbeque thread so we have an accurate body count for dinner. Todd Gray is putting together a nice meal for us. chowtime.gif
The only thing you are expected to bring is the beer. beer.gif

So far no club members have indicated they plan to attend. sad.gif

BTW, the spectator parking lot is like a car show at the Runoffs.
seanery
I wish I could go sad.gif

Banner is on it's way Chris. smilie_flagge24.gif
Brett W
I would like to have my car in the paddock with all my tools close by. Plus I would prefer my shit be a little more secure than the spectator parking lot.

I will be there from Tues night until Sunday.
Speedster07
Is anyone going by Atlanta Ga, on the way to the runoffs, and have room to haul a teener.
If so PM me beerchug.gif
Jake Raby
Looks like I won't be making it.. Just too much to do this year... Maybe next year sad.gif

Represent us well guys, I'll be by the phone if you havea dire emergency or if you need MassIVe parts!
ChrisFoley
QUOTE (Brett W @ Sep 15 2005, 08:20 PM)
I would like to have my car in the paddock with all my tools close by. Plus I would prefer my shit be a little more secure than the spectator parking lot.

I only mentioned the parking lot as an added feature for spectator viewing on race day. The lot is in the infield, rather far from our paddock space but it has good access to many parts of the track.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.