Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Indy guys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ronh
I'm new to the Indy area and in need of a few engine tin pieces and other misc. odd ball items. What do you do locally for stuff like this. Any advice?

pray.gif pray.gif
seanery
Doug Leggins has a nice stash of used parts. There are a few used parts guys here, they show up at some of the swap meets, etc...
Check out the Fall Foliage Classic and put out a Wanted to Buy, maybe someone from out of town will bring what you want with them!

Welcome to the area!!!
Pnambic
What parts do you need? I may be able to get them for you this weekend.
ronh
Thanks!
I am without the air baffle that goes between the push rod tubes and cyl head (left if it matters) # 26
Ron
ronh
Also #59, #60 and #62

beer.gif
ronh
Warm air guide and covers, along with j-tube again left side
ronh
I am also missing #24 Shift rod head
Doug Leggins
I should have those pieces. I will check in a while. What area of Indy are you in?

I have parts from a few cars that I have stripped. Also still have a 72 roller that I'm taking apart.
Pnambic
OK, I've got 59, 60 and 62. Haven't cleaned 'em, but they'll just get dirty again anyway. dry.gif
ronh
Thanks Guys, Email contact info and we can get together on this.

Doug, I'm in Fishers around 126th and Brooksschool Road.

ronh
Thanks for the tin Dan, it cleaned up great!

Doug, i will send you my E-Mail addy. BTW I love the progress threads on your car.
smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.