Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beware of Pick-N-Pull's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
Ok, this is not alot of $ but since this is their policy for everyone at every store I'd thought I'd inform you.

I bought a part from PNP for $27.99 + $2.39 Envr Sur Fee + $2.67 Sales/Entrn Tax = $35.05

I return the part for a credit and get a whopping $24.89. confused24.gif That's a 30% hit in fees! No written policy or signs anywhere. The manager couldn't explain so he gave me a card to call corp finance. screwy.gif

Must help pay for all the high overhead laugh.gif

sj914
Restocking fee? confused24.gif
I guess they get a fee for throwing it back in the yard.
jonwatts
Labor for the guy that has to re-install the part?laugh.gif

Seriously that blows, and the fact that the manager couldn't explain it blows more.
Joe Bob
Most bone yards have a no return policy.....yew gots money back...yer ahead.
jbegood2000
ahhhh good 'ol Pick N Puke....hate those guys....I ran a Cat dealership branch that used to service all the Pick N Puke locations..they were real rocket scientists..used to call in service calls....and then try to pass liability on to our dealership just cuz they they reported a trouble call...things like ....well the brakes are out on that 40,000 # loader....so I reported it and if I hit soembody it's on you....or I ordered that air cleaner so if I waste the engine waiting for it to come in UPS you have to pay for the rebuild. They ran a forklift with a leaking radiator 'till the diesel motor froze up just cuz they thought it wouldn't cost them anything...I hate Pick N Puke ar15.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.