Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW 914 meet!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Well the PacificNW914meet turned out OK. We only had a total of 14 cars on the day. I was expecting closer to 20 & hoping for more. So I was a little disappointed in the overall turn out. The group we had was great & we had a good time though. So overall it was a great day. Could have used a few more 914's but such is life.
A special thanks to Gary at Parts Obselete, Craig Laughlin from Camp914. Big time thanks to Brad for making the trip up! I know alot of the guy were happy to be able to yack with you in person! Hopefully we can make it down for another event down there soon!
To those that made it: You guys rule pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
I really had a good time & look forward to seeing you guys soon. I'd like to do one autoX before I sell the Leech! I'll try to post the pics later. I'm a bit of an idiot as I took pics of each car but not of the group!
To all the event categorie winners smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Brad Roberts
Thanks Jamie.

I had a blast. The Northwest group is awesome. Good guy's who work hard on their cars (and it shows).

I really think you should try and put something together 914 related for Gary's campout.

I drove 101 back to Novato out of Newport beach... you guy's need to have some "fun runs".. you have awesome roads for it.

Count me in for the next event..

B
DNHunt
Thanks Jamie for putting it all together. It was really fun and the pizza was great. I'd do it again in a second. Parts Obsolete was beyond anything I expected. I was so overwhelmed I forgot to take any pictures. seeing all those great old cars and maybe a million parts was incredible.

The guys and wives that showed up were very nice. I know my wife felt very comfortable and was warmly welcomed which I really appreciated. Great group!

Thanks Brad for coming up and for the words of encouragement. All in all a great time. The rest of you weenies missed a special event smilie_pokal.gif

Dave
boxstr
Thanks again Jamie had a great time as always and the pizza was good also. Fun to meet some new 914 owners, let's be sure we do this again and hopefully we can get a few more people to actually showup. Hey who was the asshole from California??
CCLINPIZZAHEAVEN
Bleyseng
Yeah, Sorry I missed it this year but I can't make every event.

Jamie, when is the Hooters going to be build so we can really party in style.

Geoff
JRust
We talked about Craig giving you a lap dance but you didn't make it wink.gif Maybe at the next one he'll pony up & do one for you mueba.gif
Jeroen
Any pics???

cheers,

Jeroen
boxstr
Just one, hope you enjoy it...... CCLINLAPLAND
boxstr
You say you want more.......
Eric Taylor
Well I guess some of us are are really desperate..
I had a really great time finally getting to meet all of you in person. You guys reallly have some nice cars I wish I could have brought mine. Hopefully I'll be driving it this week. If so I'll post pic's.
Eric
keith
I won best The Zambezi Green 914 award smilie_pokal.gif
I was the only green car there though....Doesn't matter. I'm going to frame that thing and hang it in my shop.

Thanks again Jamie. boldblue.gif beerchug.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif chowtime.gif

Keith

ps. kind of pissed off I didn't win the best interior award blink.gif
Brad Roberts
Your interior looked alot like some of the race cars I have built over the last 2 years.. I say you should have won !!! lol

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.