Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Reputable Body Shop ASAP!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brokenmoped
Need your help!!! I need a reputable 914 experienced body shop that can fix fiberglass and paint my car!!! I rear-ended a CEO of a company yesterday headbang.gif and now I need to get my car fixed and since it's there, I might as well get it painted while I'm at it! So, I need a shop that can do both fiberglass work and GOOD paint work in SoCal (not Mexico...) and price is not an issue...unless it's over $4k, then price is definitely an issue.. I'll provide pics of the damage later tonight (not too bad). Thanks!!

-Corey
xitspd
Check out Jim East in Orange. He has painted three Porsches for me and I am happy with his work. He is a little odd, however all those years and all those fumes!
brokenmoped
Got a number? Any idea on pricing?
xitspd
QUOTE (brokenmoped @ Sep 18 2005, 07:06 PM)
Got a number? Any idea on pricing?

Call Steve Aven at 714-637-1234, he will have the number. Tell Steve I sent you.
brokenmoped
Thansk, xitspd, I'll give him a call tonight.

Anyone else? I really need to get at least 2 estimates this week and need good shops. They don't have to be 914-experienced, just Porsche specialty body shops that won't charge an arm and a leg. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Corey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.