Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT:Nas-bumper-car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tobra
Did you see that stuff that happened today?

Guy tossin' his helmet, more like tryin' to clock the driver who wrecked him through the window net as he passed. And this other kid ran another guy to a stop against the side after he "accidentally" backed it into the wall. It is sort of like where they charged the NHL player with assault when he swung for the head. Even with a full-on cage, it is not going to feel too good for a long time possibly life when you go from really fast to dead stopped in a brief span.

Racing is dangerous enough without people trying to hit you, they do enough of that on the streets. How much does one of those cars cost anyway?
redshift
You get the employee discount, you pay-what-they-pay. laugh.gif Here, let me hach up der hairball! -paaaaaatoie!-

If every NASCAR driver got scared, or lost their car to flooding, I'd be more happier. (goes for all sports too!)

M
SGB
NASCAR knows it's popularuty is from ambulance chasers. It is all about sensationalism, not sport or skill. Was wrong wit you, anyway? NASCAR=America, btw. All that counts is what it LOOKS like. Every race day, it looks like some fearless good-ol-boys. Public might be really disappointed to learn they only talk that way on camera. I believe there are some smart fellers involved in bringing the smash-fest to reality...
redshift
Scott for President.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.