Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New kid on the block
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
OMB_Godfather
Well i finally got around to registering here and i hope i can get a few more connections to finish my 75 914 1.8. I put up a pic of my struggle with changing heads which has been long since finished.
Pugbug
Welcome to your new home away from home. Great bunch here! beerchug.gif
SpecialK
Welcome Godfather! pray.gif
skline
Allen Is out in Bakersfield, look for Headrage, he might be able to help you. I know he would be up to meet you and talk about cars. Great guy.
MoveQik
Welcome! beerchug.gif
URY914
Welcome wink.gif

And what a classic picture that is. Perfect. laugh.gif

Paul
OMB_Godfather
"Allen Is out in Bakersfield, look for Headrage, he might be able to help you. I know he would be up to meet you and talk about cars. Great guy. "

Ya i met him, he came into my work and wanted to talk to me about my car and told me about the site.

btw does anyone know of a good cheap reapholstry shop for seats in or around bakersfield, mine are worn down to the bare bones.
Allan
Hey Nolan!!!

Great to see ya joined the group of self inflicted pain and skinny wallets.

I'll ask around on the upolstery work but it might save you a little money to post a wanted to buy ad in the classifieds or search for Dr. Evil and find out who is doing the Los Panchos stuff.

Lemme know if ya need any help with the car.
OMB_Godfather
Thanx. After i posted taht oen i found an ad for seats in washington and i was wondering if they were worth getting. Heres the link.
flatout
Hi! wavey.gif Looks like you and your dad have some neat cars. rocking nana.gif
Gint
Welcome to the club.
TINCAN914
Welcome... I dare you to try and stay away...
This place is like a drug...... beerchug.gif
jd74914
QUOTE (flatout @ Sep 19 2005, 04:55 PM)
Hi! wavey.gif Looks like you and your dad have some neat cars. rocking nana.gif

Hey, any pics of the cars in your profile wink.gif And welcome too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.