Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RAT and Type 4 Store closed 9/20-9/26
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Subject says it all..

We are all out of here for a few days. All orders that were not backordered have been shipped from the store.

Full Engine customers: You have the only email address that will be travelling with me and you have the top secret number to the RAT phone that will reach me... Call me if you need anything, or have any questions...
MoveQik
Hope everyone stays safe!

When this is all done, why don't you guys quit battling with Mother Nature and just move to AZ? No hurricanes and no rust. What else could you want?

Again, stay safe. beerchug.gif
jimkelly
Before you step away for a well deserved break - can you tell us if your turbo kits will have intercoolers - and if so - a detail or two : )

I just saw a 914 turbo at ECC and the engine sounded soooooo sweet to me but it had no intercooler is what I understand ?

Enjoy you break - you probably have all grease removed from under your finger nails the very day before you return biggrin.gif

Jim
Jake Raby
Trust me- Its no vacation... Grease under the nails is almost a guaranteed thing.

We'll talk Turbos later- I have to go pack the 912 for a 1500 mile trek.
ppickerell
CFR support team member?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.