Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new guy here!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
silverteener
hey everyone,

just thought i'd introduce myself. i'm a new member here but i've been over on pelican's forum under 24flys for a long time. i have a silver 72 that i drive for my summertime car. here in illinois we can't really drive these in the winter! like everyone else here i'm crazy about these little cars and my fiancee thinks i'm nuts! i'll post some pics of my car hopefully tonight sometime.

take care

scotty
dralf
mueba.gif
Hello and Welcome.
Let me be the first to say Hi and let you know you have come to the right place. Lots of fun and facts here and I living in Ohio know what you mean when you say you can't drive in the winter time.....I lhve lots of up-grades planned for mine while it hibernates in the garage untill next spring.

Hope to see you at an outting or two
Aaron Cox
welcome aboard matey piratenanner.gif
porschecb
Wecome from CA wavey.gif
GaroldShaffer
Welcome to the club wavey.gif

Come check out the Fall Foliage Classic held Oct 21-23rd in Columbus Indiana. Click on the link in my signature for more details.

Allan
wavey.gif Nice to meet ya...
SLITS
Aaarrrrrg, a hearty welcome from Captain Slits...ye be a scurvey newbie, yer still full of bildge water and walk the plank you will...batten down yer hatches..ye be in for a blow.....Arrrrgggg! piratenanner.gif
pete-stevers
Welcome aboard! don't worry about the Fiancee....just start a seperate bank account like most of the guys on the club....me included biggrin.gif you can even call it a business, but I think it would likely run red! wink.gif
flatout
Nice to see another one in the midwest!Welcome wavey.gif
silverteener
thanks for all the replies. hopefully someday i'll be able to meet some of you here in the midwest. here's a quick pic of my car.

scotty

brp914
Wow - beauty! wub.gif
94teener
Nice clean looking car.

Phil
jim912928
nice car...silver is best!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.