Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can these Fuchs be made to look like new ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Alfred
How bad does the scuffing and gouges look on these wheels? Can a wheel place clean them up and remove these gouges? Thanks.

Alfred

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Qarl
You've got some pretty good gouges there. I'm sure anything is possible. Is it worth it, vs. findiing a decent of other wheels for the same investment... you decide.

Somewhere on Pelican, someone posted a picture of a set of Fuchs wheels that he had powdercoated in a silver-chrome finish. It looked awesome, was very durable, and reasonable.

Good luck!
vortrex
I am sure those could be made to look like new, but as the ones listed on the classifieds say "got $1200 into them". if you want perfect, just buy those!
Chris H.
Ouch! Did someone remove the center caps with a claw hammer!? I agree they could be fixed, but it would cost you $$$$. Wheel Enhancements seems like a good place. I've seen some of their work. Real nice.

Chris H.
Jeroen
Buy a big jar of elbow grease!

cheers,

Jeroen
ps It looks like you've been swapping info with Andy on "blurry digital photo techniques" biggrin.gif
tryan
al reed gets many thumbs up on the bird board. my wife trashed yet another rim and tire yesterday. it's killing me.
redshift
You need to get your wife a Hummer... or the obverse, my wife wrecks the car, then bends a wheel, someone is getting a Hummer.

huh.gif

M
tryan
h2 hummers are for girls or girly boys. i have not had the other type of hummer in a few years, been married too long.

her car is from graz, where arnold is from. i actually thought it would be womanproof. no dice.
Aaron Cox
I can vouch for the h1... is a tuff one! my dad works for a company that does stuff fot the US army. brought home his 'company car'. ill see if i can find a pic of me driving..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.