Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey DFW guys???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
We got any plans to do a get together in Oct? confused24.gif Im thinking of like an Oktobeer fest beerchug.gif
jr91472
agree.gif beer3.gif

Bavarion (sp??) Grill perhaps......75 and Parker (Plano)
ClayPerrine
I would, but I am not going to be back in town during the week until the END of Oct.

JR... you need to change your sig. MUSR7 is over. sad.gif
spare time toys
My weekends are full untill the end of Oct. but Im hoping that is far enough out we can plan this out. beerchug.gif Jr. is that place good?
MJHanna
Its true German food
dakotaewing
I am in... Maybe we could actually get RJ to show up... I haven't seen him at an event in 2 years....

tat2dphreak
I'll be there... just say when and where! beer.gif
jr91472
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Sep 19 2005, 07:16 PM)
Jr. is that place good?

more types of german beer than you can shake a stick at it......

Bring a designated driver driving.gif
spare time toys
How about the last Sat in Oct, at that Bavarion grill place JR is talking about? Im free beerchug.gif Name the time beerchug.gif
MBowman325
I'd be more than happy to book it on down there, and catch back up with everybody again!

On a side note, I found some local help and motovation to get the 914 going... Or is it on Jackstands? Well, somewhere in the right direction biggrin.gif

Mike
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Sep 21 2005, 06:33 PM)
How about the last Sat in Oct, at that Bavarion grill place JR is talking about? Im free beerchug.gif Name the time beerchug.gif

I should be back in town on that day. And we can be there for dinner.

spare time toys
How about Oct.29, 7 pm? Mom and Dad have been there and say we should get a res. and that the place has a band for ambiance beerchug.gif
jr91472
Oct is crazy for us, but the 29th looks good for now. Put me down as tentative.

beer.gif
tat2dphreak
put me down, I'm there...
spare time toys
SEE THE NAILED THREAD FOR THIS beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.