Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BUZZARD1 to the SoCal Cutting Crew
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
user posted image

user posted image

For us barbarians that cut up perfectly good teeners and send the parts to needy individuals in the "rust belt"....Kevin has bestowed upon us this gift.

In honor of the Red Rocks Classic (which I am unable to attend)..I suggest we chill and consume the product in our own classic...DDC (Dick In The Dirt Classic)...to be held at a future date drunk.gif

Thanks Kev.....it will be used wisely lol2.gif
Brando
I'm in!

smile.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Brando @ Sep 19 2005, 04:54 PM)
I'm in!

smile.gif

smilie_pokal.gif

way to go SLITS!
SpecialK
Wish I could be there to knock back a few with you guys (all involved in the disection) pray.gif . Hope it's the right "flavor".

Enjoy! beerchug.gif

...and "Thank You"!
Gint
QUOTE (SLITS @ Sep 19 2005, 05:49 PM)
I suggest we chill and consume the product in our own classic...DDC (Dick In The Dirt Classic)...to be held at a future date drunk.gif

LOL! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You will be missed Ron.

Tell you what; Let's all raise a toast at 9:14 p.m. Friday night. No, make it Saturday night, Mountain [RRC] time of course (that's 8:14 for you Slits).
JoeSharp
Thomas is on vacation right now, so I'll bring it up when comes back. Thanks for bringing it up. You are the only person that we have sent parts out to this year that have thanked us. So Thank You...
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
SpecialK
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Sep 19 2005, 08:36 PM)
... So Thank You...

You're VERY welcome Joe! You guys save me a bunch of cheese-ball patchin' and fabbin'! pray.gif

You'll have to let me know when you guys crack that baby open, I'll do a long distance shot with you. beerchug.gif
JoeSharp
Kevin: Ron only drinks once a year ( and he has already excided his limit for this year) and Thomas does not drink anything but warm beer. Soo... I thank you very much. I'm sure that Ron will find a reason to open that bottel,,, but I'll finish IT...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.