Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone up for a quick road trip tomorrow?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I have to run up to Santa Barbara tomorrow morning to deliver an engine to Z, anyone want to tag along? Car pool lane does have its advantages. Should be back before 2 or 3 in the afternoon.
skline
Judging from the lack of response, I would take that as a no. Oh well, I guess it will just be me on the road again.
Hammy
I'd go if I lived near biggrin.gif I'm sure you'd love to have an annoying sixteen year old tag along, right? biggrin.gif

If no one comes along... you could always carpool with the blow up doll approach. cool.gif
skline
I will just leave about 4 or so in the morning to miss the heavy traffic. That way I can get back early too. Hope Z likes to wake up early, I should be there around 6:30 or 7:00.
Aaron Cox
hmmmm

bummer - i cant. i move in to college on wednesday and havent started packing.... screwy.gif
skline
Yeah but you are only 19, how much could you possibly need to pack? Will probably take you all of 15 minutes.
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE (skline @ Sep 19 2005, 06:35 PM)
Judging from the lack of response, I would take that as a no. Oh well, I guess it will just be me on the road again.

I, would go, but fortunatly, I'am working tomorrow, and I just did that drive, went up righ after Labor Day, mid- week getaway. happy11.gif
Brando
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Sep 19 2005, 06:56 PM)
hmmmm

bummer - i cant. i move in to college on wednesday and havent started packing.... screwy.gif

And you call yourself a college student... Blasphemer!

Trashbag method... 2 Hefty's and your laptop, you're ready to rock man.

Skline, see you circa 4AM.
Aaron Cox
glad brando filled the void.....

and its a short drive compared to our stint to NorCal biggrin.gif
skline
Yeah, that was a long drive, it made for a really long day. Tomorrow, we should be back around noon or 1, just in time to go pick up the new fenders for the 944. I think the day will be longer for Brandon, he will probably want to try to put the fenders on tomorrow.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Sep 19 2005, 08:29 PM)
Yeah, that was a long drive, it made for a really long day. Tomorrow, we should be back around noon or 1, just in time to go pick up the new fenders for the 944. I think the day will be longer for Brandon, he will probably want to try to put the fenders on tomorrow.

still havent seen this mystery 944

and he said he didnt have the fenders yet...
Elliot_Cannon
I'd tag along but Robert (Oracio) is comming over and we're going to install his Rennshifter. Have a good trip and tell Z I said hi.
Cheers, Elliot
skline
Well, I am heading out now, Brandon called and said he forgot about something else he had to do so it is just me. Z, I will see you in a few hours. It's now 4:30, hope the weather holds up for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.