Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a source....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
The heads snapped off of 75% of the rusty-assed cheese head screws while attempting to removing my rusty-assed engine tin out of my rusty-assed '74. Anyone have a good [read: Cheap] source for these little jewels?

Thanks! beerchug.gif
bd1308
some FLAPS i believe has them...
qa1142
Evel Bay

I got 3 "bug packs" for $8 + $5 shipping

Likely any VW supply will have them
SpecialK
I'll check the FLAPS, but if I remember right they couldn't help me out (got a bag of them for the '73 from some dude on Ebay). Only other place out here is Archway (VW shop).....way south for me, and drop your drawers and bend over when you walk in the door. dry.gif

Wonder if Mcmaster-Carr carries them... idea.gif
Aaron Cox
i gotcha covered....

check this place out. WOLFSBURG WEST....

are in corona. i got 25 or so NEW for like 6 bucks.... if you arent happy with the shipping they give ya
i can run down (2500 ft or so....) and pick you up a set and mail em....
skline
Brian Frenz (bfrenz) and Chris Primm (chris9146n) both sell them all the time. Check with one of them, I am sure they can send you as many as you need.
SpecialK
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Sep 19 2005, 08:53 PM)
i gotcha covered....

are in corona. i got 25 or so NEW for like 6 bucks.... if you arent happy with the shipping they give ya

Put me down for 50, and let me know how much I owe you Aaron! Many Thanks!! beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Sep 19 2005, 08:00 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Sep 19 2005, 08:53 PM)
i gotcha covered....

Put me down for 50, and let me know how much I owe you Aaron! Many Thanks!! beerchug.gif

http://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/DetailsL...cfm?ID=N1007101

not sure how many this includes.... but look into what they charge for shipping, and let me know.
sgomes
And for all your fastener needs.....

Olander

There website kinda sucks but give 'em a call and they have it.
736conver
I got 48 of them right here. Brand new. $10 shipped and they are yours.
SpecialK
QUOTE (736conver @ Sep 19 2005, 09:12 PM)
I got 48 of them right here. Brand new. $10 shipped and they are yours.

SOLD!!.........Where do I send the ten to? (Pm with an address)...and thank you!

p.s. - Thanks for the offer Aaron! You can have Thomas' and Ron's share of the cactus juice.......if you can pry the bottle away from Joe! drunk.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.