Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hats update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I just got pricing info from Zephyr hats.
If you have a collegiate or NHL hat, there's a real good chance its from Zephyr.
Here's the deal (not confirmed yet, though)

Khaki Chino hat with navy trim, sandwich bill, velcro closure. I know, I know everyone wanted a flex fit, but flex fit is one-size-fits-most and that's not good for an application where everyone can't try it on first like a retail store. This way the hat will fit everyone.

The 914 outline with 914 text was the design winner. On the velcro tab will be 914World.com.

If we sell 81 hats the price is $16 each + shipping. I haven't priced out shipping, but count on priority mail (since they will provide packaging at no cost).
If we sell 100 hats the price will be $14.50 each + shipping.

Right now if we don't sell 81, then we don't get hats.

When I get a confirmation of the price we will start.
Aaron Cox
sounds good. what if we order 200 hats? lol
GaroldShaffer
Kool clap56.gif boldblue.gif I don't think you will have a
problem selling the hats. Heck I want 3 (hair is
thin and I don't want to drive with the top on
the 914 all the time ) so now you only need
78 more orders. smile.gif
- Garold driving.gif
seanery
oh yeah.

It will take 8 weeks to get these produced once they have our $.
Eric Taylor
I want one! It will go with my new 914world.com duffle bag smile.gif
rhodyguy
i think you will find the 1st # priority is about $3.65. consider this, if a number of hats are going to one area maybe you could send them to one person and those around could arange for pick up. not so much for savings on shipping, but on your time. with 80 to pack it would take hours and you will not be the most popular person at the post office. for mine add a buck per for your effort. that will atleast pay for the beverage of you choise while doing this chore. thanks sean.

kevin

kevin
Pnambic
Awesome!

Thanks Sean!

Let me know when you get 'em and I'll help you pack the boxes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.