Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SPOTTED in Phoenix
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jasons
I saw a gorgeous Phoenix Red 914 on a flatbed on Cactus between Hayden and the 101. Had 5 lug Fuchs, polished spokes with black inserts. Anyone know it? MW thats your hood, have you ever seen this one?
MoveQik
Haven't seen it. In fact, the streets around here have been completely void of any 914's for several weeks now.
gregrobbins
According to Don Jackson, and PCA local chapter members, there are a ton of 914s in the Valley. Not too many come out and play on this board however. Not really sure how to reach them.

A lot of PCA members have multiple Porsches, including 914s, including the club President Bruce Marks. Bruce is in the process of restoring his '73 2.0L, and was totally unaware of this site.

At this month's PCA dinner, I was setting across the table from a guy bragging about his new twin turbo. He loved the power, but said it didn't handle as good as his Boxter, "which is glued to the road like a 914."

I'll be at the PCA Autocross School Saturday, and the first Autocross of the season on Sunday. I will make sure the 914 people there know about our gathering place.

I have no idea who owns the red car mentioned, but will ask around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.