Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's a '73 Roller worth
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdwardBlume
A PCA member is giving me a great deal on his 73 914 2.0. It has a clear title, fiberglass flares, and looks fairly clean from a rust perspective (inside floors, rocker panels, trunks, underneath). He got it 8 years ago with the idea of fixing it up, but now he doesn't have the time or energy. It looks like it was being primered for paint on the outside. Underneath the carpet, and in front of the gas tank, the color is silver. The negatives: it looks like there was a collision on the pass front underneath (curb?) which put a few dents on the lower body, and the A arm may be damaged (but it rolls). Second, instead of a rear bumper, there's a permanent fiberglass piece with the "porsche" lens.

I plan to take the 2.0 engine, tranny, and few interior pieces (ie center console).

What's the roller worth? Anyone interested? ar15.gif
EdwardBlume
Just got the car. The front damage to the car is not as bad as I thought. The A arm is fine. I was stoked to see it has the front and rear sway bars like a '73 2.0 should. It has also sat since 1988! I'll put some pictures of it up next weekend. It has some really funky 14' wide wheels that fit underneath the fenders that feel like aluminum but are four lug. ar15.gif
Bleyseng
Pics would help alot....73 2.0L are the car to have too.
Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.