Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ran outta parts for the 356 so I started screwing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Parts are on the way....so I polished the wheels, rattle canned the inserts to match the new stripe.....
Joe Bob
Hey....not much to do when babysitting the kids..... blink.gif
Eric Taylor
Looks great, I like that front bumper a lot. Get's rid of those ugly bulky 80's bumpers.
Jeroen
Hey Z,

Saw the pics just last night on the birdy BBS
Nice...
I like that you took off the 'rocker panels' as well

cheers,

Jeroen
nomore4
Sweet!!! I dig the early look, cool "R" tail lights. When will you be taking the sawzaw to the windshield? cool_shades.gif

joe
airsix
Nice Mike! I like the new bumper and ducktail. Looks nicer than that big Carrera tray.

I've been seriously considering getting an SC or mid-80's Carrera and backdating everything to look like a 70-73. It would be like a '73 with more power and no rust. smile.gif

-Ben M.
tryan
does the supertrap heat up the rear fog light? looks mighty close in the picture. i thought you had some of those chrome table dancing women on the mudflaps on that car?
Joe Bob
QUOTE(tryan @ Aug 5 2003, 10:52 AM)
does the supertrap heat up the rear fog light? looks mighty close in the picture. i thought you had some of those chrome table dancing women on the mudflaps on that car?

Nope....the trapps are pretty cool compared to most exhaust and the headers are jet hot coated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.