Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can anyone ID these headers?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLKWrx
Found these on ebay, are they worth it? I'm looking for an alternative to HE's

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Thanks
-- Steve
Cap'n Krusty
Stock 1.7 heat exchangers with the heat exchangers rusted off. Worthless, IMO. All the diasdvantages of the OE design without the saving grace of the heater parts. The Cap'n
SLKWrx
Damn.. the search continues.
Mueller
QUOTE (SLKWrx @ Sep 20 2005, 02:52 PM)
Damn.. the search continues.

good luck....used headers come up very seldom..normally people just keep on running them until rusted away or damaged....Chris @ Tangerine sometimes will know of a used header for sale when someone upgrades to one of his headers

if you do go brand new, I'd recommend a Tangerine header if you can afford it, next in line would be a European Racing header (both in our Resource section)
Rand
Wish I had the bucks for some Tangerines. Very nice indeed, with awesome numbers on the dyno to substantiate the value.

So if I just cut the HE tin off my stock exhaust system I can sell it as headers? Okaayy. I'm surprised that Ebay seller doesn't have some interesting questions in the "ask the seller" section.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.