Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914th Post
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
I just had to acknowledge my 914th post.

This board has been fun to be part of. Thanks to everyone for participating, sharing your knowledge, and making this a great place to handout. It's also nice to be able to be yourself, laugh a little, share a little, and be able to learn a little.

I consider you all to be my virtual friends.

I'm looking forward to meeting a few of you at Korijo's work party in Seattle in a couple of weekend. I'll get to put some 3D faces to names.

If anyone is ever in Central Florida, be sure to let me know, so we can get together.

My 914 project would not be the same if it weren't for this group and the guys (and a few gals) that hang out here and on the PP site.

Also... thank you everyone for the inquiries on my son, Hunter. He is hanging in there. Hopefully his leg casts will come off in a week.

Regards,

Karl
tryan
congrats. now that we have bags, hats and stickers, someone needs to investment cast a 914th post tie/hat pin or an engine grill badge.

i know Hunter will enjoy getting the casts off. i'm sure it will be a big relief for you and him. i always used those nut cracker picks to scratch into those hard to reach spots. a buddys dad would give me vitamin d shots after i broke my arm three times in a row. a few calcium deposits, but the bone healed in a couple weeks.
seanery
Karl,

I agree with much of what you said. I feel like I have many friends here and can't wait to meet more of them in person!

Grill badges would be sweet! hmmm, where do i get that done?
Bruce Allert
Whoa!!!! clap56.gif Karl, that is a surprise that you're coming out this way. Cool beerchug.gif I'll bring some Fat Tire for this special occasion. Looking forward to meeting ya and everyone else I've not yet met (whew blink.gif those last 3 words were hard to type) beer3.gif
bruce
Brad Roberts
I'm trying to make the swing north again.. hopefully with the van.

What can I say... I love our board.

B
EdwardBlume
914 posts are impressive considering this site's been around for only 8 months! Great knowing everybody.

Good to know your son Hunter is doing OK. cool.gif
ChrisReale
I look forward to meeting you in person Karl. You have done some great things to help this comminity. I also look forward to drinking a fat tire with you. beer3.gif
swood
QUOTE(tryan @ Aug 5 2003, 09:03 AM)
congrats. now that we have bags, hats and stickers, someone needs to investment cast a 914th post tie/hat pin or an engine grill badge.

Man, if we had a grill badge, mine would go on the Hemi!

Seriously, best thoughts and prayers for the 'lil guy! Keep us posted.

Read Matthew 6:25-34
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.