Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anything going on in San Deigo this Sunday?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
I have to work on Saturday here in Yuma, so I don't get to go home this weekend. I am going to be stuck in a hotel room on Sunday, so I thougt I would drive to San Deigo and see the zoo. Is there any 914 related things going on in SD this Sunday? Maybe some of you in SD would like to get together for dinner and beer3.gif ?

I HOPE something is going on in SD this weekend... or I may die from terminal boredom.
Jenny
I'm attending a wedding Sunday afternoon in San Diego. Not 914 related whatsoever though. Sorry sad.gif

Jen
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (Jenny @ Sep 20 2005, 04:13 PM)
I'm attending a wedding Sunday afternoon in San Diego. Not 914 related whatsoever though. Sorry sad.gif

Jen

If it's yours... I am gonna crash it!!! biggrin.gif

Jenny and I are going to be in SD on Sunday... any club members want to do dinner?

Joe Bob
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Sep 20 2005, 03:01 PM)
I have to work on Saturday here in Yuma, so I don't get to go home this weekend. I am going to be stuck in a hotel room on Sunday, so I thougt I would drive to San Deigo and see the zoo. Is there any 914 related things going on in SD this Sunday? Maybe some of you in SD would like to get together for dinner and beer3.gif ?

I HOPE something is going on in SD this weekend... or I may die from terminal boredom.

Church? dry.gif
mike373
Are you driving your 914 to San Diego? I'm always up for a beer and some good food.

Mike
Joe Bob
http://www.pcasdr.org/home/index.html

SD PCA schedule
brer
well, i'm surfing and moving and hitting The Ould Sod for a pint.

if you know anything about solid spacers on rocker arms and their gaps then i'd buy you a beer.

the Sod is in Normal Heights, where there are two or three 914's i see running around. Anyone here? (besides Don)
ClayPerrine
Unfortunately Budget Rent a Car doesn't have 914s in their inventory.

So I have a Honda Pilot barf.gif

skline
I will be there all day Saturday and planning on spending the night and going home on Sunday. I know I wont be around for dinner though. I have stuff to do up at home late morning.
Jenny
I think the wedding will run clear thru dinner hours. I'm hoping it'll be over early enough for me to meet up with Birgit... and still catch Grey's Anatomy's season premier. I'm such a dork. sad.gif

Jen
JohnM
I would be in for dinner & beer. John
Mugs914
Gonna be a pretty busy weekend for me, but I could go for dinner somewhere.

Anyone have a idea where? Somewhere a little to the north would be helpful (to me, anyway! rolleyes.gif )

beerchug.gif
brer
this place makes me hungry.

Phils
hmeeder
Mike!

Haven't seen you in forever my friend. Hope all is well for you and that the project is still on track.

I could offer up my restaurant in Escondido for munchies and libations. Anyone interested in a 1/2 hour drive north of the city?

The Escondido Brig

Let me know!
TROJANMAN
Why don't you guys all drive out to MOAB. driving.gif
then we could all drink together. beerchug.gif
914 not required. biggrin.gif
only 10 hours from Yuma..............
JohnM
Phils BBQ as suggested by Brer is a good choice-- parking maybe a problem but is doable. Lets firm up a plan. John
brer
There's a Grocery store there at washington and goldfinch that we can park in, so i dont think it will be tough.

It would be great to meet up, i have been wrangled into moving a friend on sunday. dry.gif
so my presence is dependent on how quick we get it done.
Shouldn't be a problem, but ya never know.
brer
Want to meet for a drink Johnny?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.