Gawk at Roger's fire breathing "Bebe" laugh.gif

See my 4 door w9124 confused24.gif

See Lyressa's photogenic smile and maybe dirty 914 wub.gif

More info
Andyrew

See my 4 door w9124  

LOL

put the 914 badge up front like you did the wcc... lol

My work didnt give me the day off (requested it a month ago... dry.gif )

Im coming none the less. Taco bell can live one day without me. (morons havnt given me less than 40 hours per week for 6 weeks... EVEN though I told them I cant work that many and keep up with my school work...)
neo914-6
QUOTE (Andyrew @ Sep 21 2005, 03:32 PM)

See my 4 door w9124  

LOL

put the 914 badge up front like you did the wcc... lol

My work didnt give me the day off (requested it a month ago... dry.gif )

Im coming none the less. Taco bell can live one day without me. (morons havnt given me less than 40 hours per week for 6 weeks... EVEN though I told them I cant work that many and keep up with my school work...)

never took the 914 badge off. cool.gif

hey, I'll pay you more than TB for work on my car... biggrin.gif
neo914-6
icon_bump.gif

Anyone else coming??
914_1.8t
QUOTE (Neo914-6 @ Sep 23 2005, 11:24 AM)
icon_bump.gif

Anyone else coming??

Unfortunately, as much as I was looking forward to coming I will have to miss the gathring due a family emergency...i'm heading out tonight and will not be back until Sunday. sad.gif

So for now...you can take a look at my blog to see some pics of the car. I'll have to show you the car some other time...perhaps the next get-together/breakfast:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...b4a8084f096ed0e
Dr. Roger
Felix,

I'm going to have to bail on the gang. Dang it all.

My wiring fire/issue has not been completely resolved.

The short in the system looks like it occured where the wiring harness goes along inside the dash support just behing the steering column/gauge area. There is a sharp lip right over the wires and my harness had rubbed ever so slightly in this support causing the fire. THE WIRE WAS ONE OF THE NON-FUSED WIRES. CHECK you harnesses!!! Just anchoring the harness 1" forward adds space from the sharp edge and solves this issue.

As it stands i'm still shopping for weather proof accessory switches. New upgraded wiring solution is eminent. =-)

I've used all but one use on the AAA card so i'm saving that for my daily driver. Just in case. Right?

Plan B is to find a GF with AAA and a very reliable car. LOL. Oh yea', that's the other thing. "P" is no longer G-friend. =-( It's for the better for both of us.

I can only have one thing in my life that is high maintanance. that's my 914. biggrin.gif happy11.gif
Dr. Roger
And Art Cars are coming to the "how Berekely Can You Be?" Parade and festival.

You can see the Playa Surfer in action. Sunday, 11 AM.

the Playa Surfer is a fur covered, gas powered wind surf board. bucket seat. top speed of 45+. too scared to go faster. LOL

Cheers.
neo914-6
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Sep 23 2005, 08:08 PM)
Felix,

I'm going to have to bail on the gang. Dang it all.

My wiring fire/issue has not been completely resolved.

The short in the system looks like it occured where the wiring harness goes along inside the dash support just behing the steering column/gauge area. There is a sharp lip right over the wires and my harness had rubbed ever so slightly in this support causing the fire. THE WIRE WAS ONE OF THE NON-FUSED WIRES. CHECK you harnesses!!! Just anchoring the harness 1" forward adds space from the sharp edge and solves this issue.

As it stands i'm still shopping for weather proof accessory switches. New upgraded wiring solution is eminent. =-)

I've used all but one use on the AAA card so i'm saving that for my daily driver. Just in case. Right?

Plan B is to find a GF with AAA and a very reliable car. LOL. Oh yea', that's the other thing. "P" is no longer G-friend. =-( It's for the better for both of us.

I can only have one thing in my life that is high maintanance. that's my 914. biggrin.gif happy11.gif

I think 90% of us have car's on jack stands right now, it's the 914 way. Chris and I are coming anyway. Like Howard said once, it's all about the people. So get your @ss to the meet, we don't take lame excuses! laugh.gif
Dr. Roger
Howard said that????

I'm coming then. laugh.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Andyrew
Unfortunately, as much as I was looking forward to coming I will have to miss the gathring due a family emergency...i'm heading out tonight and will not be back until Sunday.  

So for now...you can take a look at my blog to see some pics of the car. I'll have to show you the car some other time...perhaps the next get-together/breakfast:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...b4a8084f096ed0e

To bad, we could have done the rear bumper exchange thing then... ( I would have brought black primer and painted it ON the car... lol)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.