Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T-Shirt Design
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
dlo914
ive had a lot of time on my hands lately. and designing t-shirts has been one of those things. so i came up w/ this simple design. if enough people are insterested i will make an order for this design. below is design:
lapuwali
Shift the front logo over to the left side, and I'd buy a few of those.
dlo914
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Sep 21 2005, 02:33 PM)

that can be done...and the rear design will be shifted a bit higher and centered. O and who was it that normally makes the club shirts/hats? i could use some help on how to ship so many items...
dlo914
price unknown at the moment.
mightyohm
That isn't NEARLY curvy enough for a 914!

I'm thinking it needs a crazy loop. Like one of those silly straws.

Mueller
I agree with Jeff, needs more curves... I kinda think "Got _ _ _ _ ?" is sorta played out, but you can ignore me biggrin.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (jkeyzer @ Sep 21 2005, 02:46 PM)
That isn't NEARLY curvy enough for a 914!

I'm thinking it needs a crazy loop. Like one of those silly straws.

LOL laugh.gif hmm not a bad idea...but at the moment im pooped...here's a few designs for laugh n giggles:
dlo914
DLO = Daniel Lo
dlo914
sheeplove.gif haha sheep blocker!
dlo914
w00t.gif YAY-UH!
scottb
make 'em in white and i'm in for 2........
dlo914
QUOTE (scottb @ Sep 21 2005, 02:55 PM)
make 'em in white and i'm in for 2........

idea.gif hmm i should've of started a shirt color poll
Targa
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Sep 21 2005, 02:33 PM)

What James said. I'd be in for a few. The cockblocker is very funy.
dlo914
cant seem to get a poll up... could someone set one up? Topic: T-Shirt Design / Shirt Color Poll and the choices would be: Black, White, Gray, or Navy Blue. Thanks in advance smilie_pokal.gif
ninefourteener
Yea!!! I'm one of those lucky 20-something folks that got that 914club tshirt when it first got made..... WAAAAAAAAY back when.

Right now it looks like someone's been wiping their ass with it for 2 years.

I ready for another one... definately.

I like the black! biggrin.gif
GWN7
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Sep 21 2005, 02:35 PM)
i could use some help on how to ship so many items...

USPS Priority Mail Box. You can order the boxes for free from USPS and it costs about $4.50 to send them anywhere in the USA.

USPS Store
dlo914
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Sep 21 2005, 06:25 PM)
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Sep 21 2005, 02:35 PM)
i could use some help on how to ship so many items...

USPS Priority Mail Box. You can order the boxes for free from USPS and it costs about $4.50 to send them anywhere in the USA.

USPS Store

THANKS! smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
I ship the hats and stuff via Priority Mail because they give me boxes free. I can't imagine having to buy 250 hat boxes ohmy.gif
Anything under 1 pound is $3.85, after that it varies by weight and distance. For shirts, I would get the large Tyvec bags/pouches, they are great. I've used them in the past with much success.
dlo914
here's one for the Mini Cooper owners:
ThinAir
I like it. It would be nice if there was a way to work in the 914 silhouette that's on the club header.
dlo914
QUOTE (ThinAir914 @ Sep 21 2005, 10:00 PM)
I like it. It would be nice if there was a way to work in the 914 silhouette that's on the club header.

how's this?
dlo914
or....
dlo914
that's enough for tonight...im pooped yawn.gif
lapuwali
I prefer the twisty road sign. You could work in the car (see the logo at the top of screen, next to 914world.com) after the "got"...
ninefourteener
I kinda agree...... actually, I'd like to see the 914Club silouette on the front left side (small).... and then the twisty sign on the back..... I like that!

I still like Black too!!

I'm D E F I N A T E L Y in for a shirt... don't forget about me when it comes to making them!! I don't wear hats, so I never bought one... but I definately want a T-shirt!!
SLKWrx
Shouldn't these be somewhere in the Got 914? T-Shirt design?

user posted image

beerchug.gif

-- Steve
tat2dphreak
I'd be in....

I too have one of the first run t-shirts from a few years back! still wear it too!
ThinAir
My photoshop skills are obviously lacking, but this is what I was thinking of for incorporating the 914 silhoette. (Besides my obvious lack of drawing skill, I couldn't figure out how to open up space and then make it black background.)

I'd also thought about moving the silhoette down behind the "got 914?" line and screening it at 75% so that it's a background effect.
porschecb
Looks good to me! biggrin.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (ninefourteener @ Sep 22 2005, 07:06 AM)
I kinda agree...... actually, I'd like to see the 914Club silouette on the front left side (small).... and then the twisty sign on the back..... I like that!

I still like Black too!!

I'm D E F I N A T E L Y in for a shirt... don't forget about me when it comes to making them!! I don't wear hats, so I never bought one... but I definately want a T-shirt!!

did you mean this?
ninefourteener
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Sep 22 2005, 02:59 PM)

did you mean this?

Thats cool too... and I'll definately still buy one...... but I was more referring to the original T-shirt design, with the ACTUAL 914club logo on the front left (the 914club text with the roofline silouette).

On the back.... I like the large twisty sign and got914 text... I think thats cool.

I mean... I'm not complaining... they are all cool, and I want one, regardless of what the popular concensus is smile.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (SLKWrx @ Sep 22 2005, 07:21 AM)
Shouldn't these be somewhere in the Got 914? T-Shirt design?

user posted image

beerchug.gif

-- Steve

this one is for you! haha just for laughs happy11.gif chairfall.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (ninefourteener @ Sep 22 2005, 03:06 PM)
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Sep 22 2005, 02:59 PM)

did you mean this?

Thats cool too... and I'll definately still buy one...... but I was more referring to the original T-shirt design, with the ACTUAL 914club logo on the front left (the 914club text with the roofline silouette).

On the back.... I like the large twisty sign and got914 text... I think thats cool.

I mean... I'm not complaining... they are all cool, and I want one, regardless of what the popular concensus is smile.gif

would you happen to have a picture of the front portion you want me to replicate? i would love to incorporate some 914club history into this shirt. biggrin.gif wink.gif
dlo914
this way?
ThinAir
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Sep 22 2005, 04:42 PM)
this way?

I like the way the silhoette wraps around the text, but I really prefer it with the twisties sign and the silhoette & text below it. As others have said - not that I'm complaining!
lapuwali
agree.gif

Twisty sign, with the outline over the 914. Exactly has you originally had it, just add the outline of the car above the 914.
dlo914
i think it's a little excessive...
Mugs914
Sign me up! I'lll take at least two... beerchug.gif
dlo914
finally it has come down to two designs, please vote by replying with your choice of design:

1st Design:
dlo914
Design 2:
dlo914
My vote for 1st Design biggrin.gif
dlo914
i'm hoping to have at least 20 buyers...and once the final design has been chosen i can go get the quote for per shirt.
OSI
hey dlo... where you getting your shirts done? I'm also planning to make shirts. I just bought a small screen printer recently. I'm not experienced yet, but maybe I can help you out.
eric914
I'm in for 2 of the second design.
dlo914
QUOTE (Mugs914 @ Sep 22 2005, 08:15 PM)
Sign me up! I'lll take at least two... beerchug.gif

which design? 1st or 2nd?
porschecb
I will take 1 or maybe 2 of the 2nd. aktion035.gif
aircooledboy
At least one, 2nd design (but I'm in either way. Hell, put a 914 on just about anything, and I'll buy at least one. Ask Sean. laugh.gif ).

beerchug.gif
GTeener
What about this sign variation?

smile.gif
GTeener
Or

lol2.gif
dlo914
hmm...i'll play with the 2nd design later tonight...but i'd prefer the "Got Milk" font..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.