Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Megasquirt on a 6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GeorgeRud
As I'm getting tired of all the gas smell from today's fuels on my 2.7 conversion, I wonder if anyone has done a megasquirt conversion on their Six? If so, I'd love to hear their experiences. What components did you use? I have RS pistons and cylinders with E cams, so I think the original CIS that came with the engine is out.
lapuwali
MS Success Stories

Not a comprehensive list. The MS forum, I know, has at least a couple of other people. There's also an outfit that sells CIS to MS conversion kits. Bitz Racing?
Mueller
I'm drawing a blank on the guys name, but if you do a search on the 'bird board, a 911 guy did the megasquirt when it first came out (a few years before the Blitz guy)....
736conver
Bitz efi conversion is pretty cheap. I think its around $1500. Thats the CIS conversion though. My buddy did it on his 911.
Seems good for the price.
736conver
Bitz racing site
Jeroen
I hate to say it biggrin.gif
but on the bird board (taildraggers section) there's loads of info to find on megasquirt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.