Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need hazardous duty pay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Im back up on the down line list and guess where I get to go tomorow. huh.gif I am being sent to Houston along with some other mechanics to work the flight line at Hobby while the folks that live there pack up and get out of town. biggrin.gif We stay there and take the last out flight before they shut the airport screwy.gif Oh well its overtime mueba.gif
heavydriver
I feel your pain. I was 4th from the last guy to take off when Katrina hit Ft. Lauderdale. good luck.

mueba.gif mueba.gif
effutuo101
Be Safe! I spent a good chunk of my afternoon talking people through shutting down equipment in their data centers in Huston. They are taking this way more serious than Katrina. Safe flying everybody!
Chris
Sparky
Hop a cab and head down to Kemah and go to Pappdeaux for a quick lunch if you get a chance. My father in law is flying up tomorrow from Houston to wait out the storm.

Stay safe!!
My best,
Mike D.
rick 918-S
We have a lot of policy holders 90 miles inland. Anyone that can write an estimate is now on notice.... huh.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE (Sparky @ Sep 21 2005, 11:37 PM)
go to Pappdeaux for a quick lunch if you get a chance.

We go to the one up here in Dallas a bunch. I can not stand sea food barf.gif I get the grilled dead cow drooley.gif
Sparky
Whenever I'm down in Kemah (Father in law lives there) we go in for a bucket of Crawfish and blackened boudin. Mmmmm food. chowtime.gif

Mike D.
MJHanna
At least your flying out rather being stuck on 45 like everyone else ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.