Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minnesota car show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
akellym
The is a car show in Superior Wi. this Sunday. I was thinking of going and was wondering if anyone else from MN would like to go. I'm between MPLS and ST. Cloud, thought It would make for a nice drive. It's about a 3.5 hour drive from where is live. I thought it would be fun to have a few teeners show up.
rick 918-S
If you drive all the way up to my neck of the woods there may be an alien sighting... assimilate.gif weather permiting. I'm currently not in MN. anyone seen a forecast for the weekend?
akellym
It is supposed to be partly cloudy with a hi of 59, looks good to me!
akellym
icon_bump.gif
rick 918-S
assimilate.gif
akellym
icon_bump.gif
rick 918-S
Friday! One 64 question test and I'm out of here! assimilate.gif
akellym
icon_bump.gif
rick 918-S
On my way home from Des Moines today I received 30 property claims north west of Mlps. We had tornados and very large hail pass through a 40 mile path. I have to be in the MN Service Office Monday morning. ( MLPS.)

I haven't touched my files for a week!

screw it! I'm still on for the car show on sunday! smilie_pokal.gif
rick 918-S
Hey Kelly, You made the right call by not coming up here today. The event was totally rained out. Sandy and I drove over there about 1:00 to atleast have some of the hog and there were only a few Harley's and one "under construction" car there. It rained hard several times today. Looks like I'm done for the year. I don't think I'll be home again for 6 weeks. I'll call you when I get close to the metro and we can go have a Hooter! I mean... um well you know... cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.