Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let the fun begin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
The Red Rock Classic has officially started. I am outa hear in one hour. The car is gassed up, tire pressure is set, windshield is clean and the dip stick reads full. I just gotta load my bags. First stop is to meet up with Toast, Linda and Steve for breakfast. Then we caravan to Moab via Zion, Bryce and Capitol Reef National Parks.

I will not be back home for a full week. After the RRC I am staying in the area to do a Whitewater Rafting trip and look at more rocks and trees.

You all play nice while I am gone.
Peace mueba.gif
MoveQik
I leave at 10:00 this morning. Going up to Flagstaff for the day and then leaving Flagstaff for Moab first thing tomorrow morning. See you there!
Gint
I have a guest coming in this afternoon to prepare a 914 at my house. The COlorado contingent leaves at 05:00 Friday morning.
brant
Gint,

who's coming?

StratPlayer
It looks like the weather for this weekend should be great. Have FUN
Jeroen
Have fun! And don't forget to take lotsa pics for the sad sobs that are missing the event...
rhodyguy
wow! you folks are going to see some beautiful country. have fun, drive safe, and remember...if the sign says 25mph, the blue lights could be right around the next corner. think mulholland.

k
BMartin914
QUOTE (Gint @ Sep 22 2005, 06:21 AM)
I have a guest coming in this afternoon to prepare a 914 at my house. The COlorado contingent leaves at 05:00 Friday morning.

A secret visitor? idea.gif
Matt Monson
Wish I was going. I got multiple invites from the Colorado folks, but one of my best friend's is getting married this weekend. I will be at Red Rocks in Morrison instead of the red rocks of Moab... sad.gif I love southern Utah.

And if any of you caravaners from the west and south are passing through Hanksville,UT under no circumstances speed within 50 miles of town. They love to hassle anyone who isn't local, and they will search your car for hooch for sure...
GTeener
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Sep 22 2005, 05:03 AM)
The Red Rock Classic has officially started. I am outa hear in one hour.
You all play nice while I am gone.
Peace mueba.gif

Hey that's the St Provo Girl!

"If you say What The Heck, this beer isn't for you" lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.