Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting on tv!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninefourteener
Ok...... last night I was watching another episode of COPS. (one of my favorite shows)

I believe it was an older episode, but it took place in Alaska.... the cops were coming to a bar to pick up a couple of drunken Native ladies that were fighting.

The beeotches were CRAZY... I think one of them had to be hog-tied. In fact, the whole episode was a special one I think..... filled with COPS stories involving complete WACKJOBS.

Anyway.... I saw (briefly) an orange 914 as the cops were walking into the bar....... anyone else seen this one??
BMartin914
I think I've seent he episode. I have probably seen all of them cool.gif but don't remember a 914.

I'll have to try and catch it again in reruns.
Root_Werks
I don't get much of a chance to watch TV, but if COPS is on, I watch it. I always keep my eye peeled for 914's too. biggrin.gif Little stuff like that just makes my day. smile.gif
Tobra
I thought I must have seen wrong, how would a 914 survive that long in Alaska? Must have been a transplant. The skinny Eskimo gal was quite the bundle of energy, did not imagine it would take that many big cops to handle one little lady.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.