Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Run Off Photos
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cnavarro
Hey Guys,

Here are some pictures I just uploaded to Jake's site.

http://www.aircooledtechnology.com/runoffs/index.html

I'm sure I'll have some more to upload, but my computer is taking it's final bow and it needs a format after dinner....
DrifterJay
good shit man! smoke.gif
Jeroen
cool pix! thanks for sharing
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Sep 22 2005, 03:55 PM)
cool pix! thanks for sharing

agree.gif smilie_pokal.gif
tdgray
Dammit, I should F'in be there instead of packing for my F'in business trip mad.gif ar15.gif pissoff.gif
SGB
my favorite
Rleog
Jake and Charles....thanks for the info and photos. There are probably quite a few of us who would love to be there.

Kevin.....love your livery....looks like your engine held up well enough in the third session..........Mark would be proud!

Anyone....what happened to Chris in the third session?

Series9
Nice. Lots of club stickers.
rick 918-S
Dude! smilie_pokal.gif wavey.gif driving.gif
joea9146
Thanks... smile.gif
MJHanna
givem Hell driving.gif
Thorshammer
Guys,

Were giving them as much hell as they can stand, or we can give.

Chris had a shunt in the third session from a dumbass blocking the entire track during the warm up lap. Wait til Chris posts his race video. This absolutely F ing amazing, that a driver we race with is this stupid, weaving back a forth from race surface edge to race surface edge. Anyway, his car is hit in the front end and the right hand side, we think it is fixable for the race, but it will not be pretty.

Today is maintenance day for all of us. For me compression check, valve adjustment, fix the tire that went flat on the way here for the trailer, nut and bolt check and alignment check (went off in turn one) to make sure the car is still in alignment.

We have had good response from passers by, and many people don't know how active the club is or that it exists even. Maybe they live under a rock. At noon today, we will be taking a group photo with all the cars. This may need to be postponed due to rain. It has been raining all night and is supposed to continue today 80% chance. Some spotty showers on Saturday, so the weather may affect the outcome of the racing.

914 Club stickers look great, thanks sean, I also have some nice placement for the Moron Throttle decals.

Thats about it for now. I still think I can pick up the pace in a couple areas, but feel a 1:36.0 will be all that she has. This is okay, because the race pace normally slows to about that pace. a top ten is the goal, but we'll have to see what is possible. All bets are off if it rains, I really like the rain races, and it should be really good.

Stay posted, but more details.

Erik Madsen
xitspd
smilie_pokal.gif Looking Good Boyz! Thanks for the pictures.
Jake Raby
I have more pics of the damage that Chris received, it was pretty tremendous to say the least!

BTW- That crazy pic of the legs protruding from the blue Teener, well thats Len working on Tom's throttle- that really sucked... Tom was plagued with stupid little issues all week....

I'll be posting many more pics in the next few days when we get home..
Hammy
Jake, when you getting back?
Jake Raby
Tuesday.... I'll be slammed for days! I have NEVER left my shop for a full week before.. Its going to be a nightmare when I return.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.