Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 "gathering" at Muellers on 8/16/03?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
On Sat the 16th, I "volunteered" to help Scott Carlberg replace his rear trailing arm bushings (with plastic, not my Needle Bearings, damnit!!!)

Anyways, if anyone is up to it, feel free to drive on over and tell us what we are doing wrong while you stand there with a beer in your hand beer3.gif

PM or email (preferred) for address
Jeroen
someone shoot some pics
it would make a great tech article!

cheers,

Jeroen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mueller @ Aug 5 2003, 04:45 PM)
Anyways, if anyone is up to it, feel free to drive on over and tell us what we are doing wrong while you stand there with a beer in your hand beer3.gif

ahaaa, my specialty!

must mark in my calendar,
Andy
Aaron Cox
well, i need to do the same on my car....id show up but its 400 miles from my house. sucks headbang.gif
Brad Roberts
Your crazy. Unless you have a press... it will take you all day.

Why dont you do it at the shop this weekend while we do Jenny's car ??

We have more than enough people to do it.... just a thought.

I'm doing this same thing on a customers car tomorrow.

B
Mueller
I do have a press, but your idea of doing it at the shop is great, i thought about it, but I didn't want to ask you and have too many projects going on at the same time.

I'll tell Scott to bring his parts, worse thing to happen is that we don't get to his car and we have to do it the next weekend.

thanks
Brad Roberts
I'm doing a car tomorrow... so I'll leave everything out.

I really only need your help to drop her engine and stab it.

The plan is too have 2 people on engine/tranny 2 people on rear suspension and 2 people on front suspension.

It was going to be me and you on the engine/tranny.. I just need help pulling and stabbing it... I'll hook up all the crap.

B
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(Mueller @ Aug 5 2003, 08:52 PM)
your idea of doing it at the shop is great, i thought about it, but I didn't want to ask you and have too many projects going on at the same time.

I'll tell Scott to bring his parts, worse thing to happen is that we don't get to his car and we have to do it the next weekend.

he he he

Hell, I had the Bushings with me last Wed nite when we went to
Jeff's & then to eat at On the Border, guess I should've followed
you guys back to Jeff's.
Maybe I could've talked you guys into doing them after ALL the
beer you drank... so I read & heard. beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.