Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pedal Assemblies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
The car is locked and loaded for RRC. See ya'll tomorrow. smilie_pokal.gif

With this last bunch of pedal cores we plated 1/2 and made 1/2 these stock style with Zero-Rust coating. Me likes...

I'll be bringing 6 of them with me @ $99.00 plus a rebuildable core. Let me know what you think:
Eric_Shea
nuther view...
mightyohm
Eric, those are gorgeous.

Your work is very inspiring to us peons who just wipe off the grease and throw the same parts back in. biggrin.gif
914werke
Eric got my cluster the other day smilie_pokal.gif Sweet!
Im looking at that OE painted one and am thinking I may trade you for one of those? Its going in the Creamsicle and Im trying to keep it original looking.
For all you out there great product, ...think of it this way if you havent serviced you pedal cluster or if it isnt obvious that any PO had, 30 yrs of moisture spring cycling, and bushing wear make it a must do!!
Grimstead
Eric, those look HOT biggrin.gif

For those of you out there that haven't used Eric (services) yet, He is a stand up Guy and he has some great products. I myself, have given him lots of money
balljoint
wub.gif

Your stuff always looks terrific. Nice work.
Eric_Shea
Thanks Guys,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm here at RRC and this is actually the first time I could get the computer up. I didn't see an official RRC photo thread so I guess I'll start one.

I'm really happy with the way these turned out.

I'm going to upload some pics for you now... Film at 11:00!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.