Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Bay decals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pauladev
Anyone know where I can get a set of engine bay decals (firing order, tyre sizes, capacities etc, I think there were 5) for a 914-6, please
Mueller
Hi Paul,

Mike Mueller here, I meet you a few years ago in France at the 914 International meeting...how are you? I take it you got a /6 now?

You might be better off asking this in the main forum, sorry I do not know of any sources for this, good luck.

Allan
I think Auto Atlanta has them. icon8.gif

Good luck.
dbu356

eBay Motors search for decals. The seller is sgabal. He has them up from time to time. I've never dealt with him, so I can't say if they are good or not.
SirAndy
hey paul, i moved your post over here to the main forum to give it some more exposure ...

cool.gif Andy
grasshopper
QUOTE (Headrage @ Sep 23 2005, 10:48 AM)
I think Auto Atlanta has them. icon8.gif

Good luck.

yeah, good luck barf.gif
Gustl
Hi Paul wavey.gif

sorry for hijacked.gif

but ... show us your car boldblue.gif mueba.gif rocking nana.gif clap.gif

beerchug.gif Gustl
Maltese Falcon
914-6 should have 4 on L- side, inside the engine lid, and 1 on the opposite side. Check out the Performance Products cat'l. I've seen those in there. Stoddard cat'l. for sure.
Marty
pauladev
Tried the internet search on Performance Parts and Stoddards sites, but no decals to see, except PP had a selection for 356's and 911's etc.
Has no one out there ever bought any of these from a real person?? sad.gif
dbu356
QUOTE (dbu356 @ Sep 23 2005, 03:04 PM)
eBay Motors search for decals.   The seller is sgabal.  He has them up from time to time.  I've never dealt with him, so I can't say if they are good or not.

Doh....I couldn't find them using the method I sugested so.....
Try eBay search for item # 4577746210.

This will be his 911 set, but he does carry a 914-6 set, just ask him.

also....has anybody out there seen this guys stuff?

good luck

David
Gustl
QUOTE (pauladev @ Sep 24 2005, 03:15 PM)

Has no one out there ever bought any of these from a real person?? sad.gif  

sorry, not me ... but did you try Porsche Classic ???
I wonder if they have these decals idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.