Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Decent 2.0 in Michigan for sale....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
http://members.rennlist.com/andylv/
tryan
wife says it has to go. damn , i think i would get rid of the wife. LOL.
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(tryan @ Aug 5 2003, 07:00 PM)
wife says it has to go. damn , i think i would get rid of the wife. LOL.

Really!!
Joe Bob
Problem is....they take the kids and more than half of all yer shit.....THAT would suck.

That's why I'm building my own clubhouse up on the hill. When all of my daughters are in their teens and they all have that moment...I can hide up there with the dogs. I figure they won't even miss me..... blink.gif
redshift
ROFLMAO!

Good fucking luck.

M
ninefourteener
QUOTE(mikez @ Aug 5 2003, 08:01 PM)
Problem is....they take the kids and more than half of all yer shit.....THAT would suck.

That's why I'm building my own clubhouse up on the hill. When all of my daughters are in their teens and they all have that moment...I can hide up there with the dogs. I figure they won't even miss me..... blink.gif

Nope....... I just finished a 1.5 year divorce. I lost a mint condition, 34K original mile, 1977 Trans Am........ a very clean 72 914, and ended up about $6000 in debt to my attorney.

BUT...... the debt is to my attorney, not my X wife.

BTW.... I have full custody of my 7 year old daughter, and my X wife pays ME child support every month.

I bought this teener as a divorce / custody present to myself 2 months ago.

Men rule

beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
You don't live in CA......here it is impossible to get the kids unless the ex is an axe murderer.

Glad YOU made out.....but I would get reamed.....
ninefourteener
I know what you're saying..... My X wasn't quite an axe murderer.

She was (still is) an emotionally, financially, and sexually irresponsible stripper.

Even still it was not easy..... I got the shit end of the stick with money, but I got custody, I can't complain.

Trust me, after being deeply involved in the "single" scene for almost 2 years now, and after some of the PSYCHO women I've met......... If you've got a good woman... Keep her!!!!

beerchug.gif
ChrisReale
Marriage is grand, divorce is one hundred grand
Joe Bob
If it was only 100K..... blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.