Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm a Professional.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
Well today I acquired one of my first brand new major purchases. A Miller SquareWave 180 SD. I've just got it put together and my first couple of beads run. I'm in the big time now. lol2.gif Not cheap by any means, but I'm excited about all the new possibilities opened up to me.
Aaron Cox
very nice! smilie_pokal.gif
markb
smilie_pokal.gif
redshift
ohmy.gif SHOCKING!

M
rick 918-S
wub.gif Nice! aktion035.gif welder.gif
McMark
I won't show you my welds. It's like kindergarden all over again. wacko.gif
plas76targa
I won't show you my welds

I have two products of your welding abilities - exhaust bracket and that tow bar. both have good beads done. I bet you'll be outta kindergarten in no time! pray.gif
mack914
MY-EYES!!!!! cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif
Britain Smith
What did it set you back?

-Britain
grasshopper
Nice!! cool_shades.gif
McMark
Matt: Thanks for the kind words. Having experience with Oxy-Acetelyne welding is supposed to give me an advantage moving over to TIG.

Britain: Around $2 Gs. A good price, but a big hit in my current status of still trying to grow the business. Should pay for itself in the coming year.

jd74914
Nice welder. I'm jealous (I thought my new 180amp lincoln mig was nice)

smilie_pokal.gif
Jeroen
nice rig!
Britain Smith
QUOTE (McMark @ Sep 23 2005, 06:57 PM)
Matt: Thanks for the kind words. Having experience with Oxy-Acetelyne welding is supposed to give me an advantage moving over to TIG.

Britain: Around $2 Gs. A good price, but a big hit in my current status of still trying to grow the business. Should pay for itself in the coming year.

Not bad...I will start looking for a welder when I move north.

-Britain
McMark
QUOTE (Britain Smith @ Sep 23 2005, 06:16 PM)
QUOTE (McMark @ Sep 23 2005, 06:57 PM)
Matt: Thanks for the kind words.  Having experience with Oxy-Acetelyne welding is supposed to give me an advantage moving over to TIG.

Britain:  Around $2 Gs.  A good price, but a big hit in my current status of still trying to grow the business.  Should pay for itself in the coming year.

Not bad...I will start looking for a welder when I move north.

-Britain

The MIG will still definitely be in use. The TIG will mostly be for the ultra heat sensitive projects like fender grafts and such. At least that's the plan. We'll see how it actually turns out. I might like TIG so much I'll use it much more than I expect.

I'm excited about doing some aluminum work. My first aluminum project will be an oil breather tank for Trekkor. wink.gif
Allan
Did ya get my PM???
McMark
Yep. And I'm still thinking about it. wink.gif
Engman
Ohhhhh.... we got two of those at work...... reeeeeallllly nice welds. Weird thing is it give a different sound. Nice tool!!
You will enjoy it. I think they are easier to use.

M
Allan
Gotcha... rolleyes.gif
Trekkor
QUOTE (McMark @ Sep 23 2005, 07:37 PM)
My first aluminum project will be an oil breather tank for Trekkor. wink.gif

Cool... cool.gif
i love porsche
thats purdy =]
TravisNeff
Giddyup! welder.gif
Rand
Dammit, now you can weld more different kinds of metals than me.

Nice machine!!

smilie_pokal.gif

welder.gif
Dr. Roger
If it's good enough for the boys at the OCC, then it's good enough for me.

Single phase, adaptive start. Very nice. Congratulations.

Oh BTW, i'm thinking of making this aluminum air intake..... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.