Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Puget Sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bare 1
Putting my rear suspension back together. New poly bushings, wheel bearings. So my question is can I trust Les Schwab to do a decent job of the alignment? And if not where's a good place in N.Seattle, Lynnwood,Everett area? Where do you get yours done Root? Thanks biggrin.gif
TravisNeff
I would say no on Les Schwab. They have to have the programs for the alignment machines which they probably won't have. Definately won't have the necessary shims for the rear.
TravisNeff
There are a few good alignment shops in the Seattle area, Fordahl's is one of them.
sixnotfour
Definately won't have the necessary shims for the rear.

Yup
Here is some others that do alot of Porsche's

Fordahl's ,Bellvue
Redmond Europeon, Redmond
Group 2 , Ballard
True Line , Seattle
$$peedware Motorsports, Redmond
Thereis a place in Totem Lake Call Eurotech body shop

Sorry I dont know anyplace North.
914werke
I had Group 2 do mine and it musta been really off cuz it was like driving a differnt car afterwards!
rhodyguy
call monty at redmond european. this is not going to be a 1/2 hour appointment regardless of where you go.

k
RustyWa
I had Les Schwab do mine. They did a fine job and do have good equipment. They didn't have the shims for the back, but since mine were at -1 deg of camber on both sides, I said that works for me.

I'll be going back to them again for the teener.
greenie
I just had mine done by OMNI Brake & Alignment in Totem Lake. He's done tons of these cars ,even had the shims in stock.

His # 425-823-1511

Greenie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.