Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What a "textbook" Mig weld looks like...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tony C
For your enjoyment...

Mig Weld Pics

-Tony
Brad Roberts
Thank GOD.

I thought for sure you where going to post something I welded... LOL

I'm back online at the house and can post the 993 stuff if you still need it.

I also have all the Vario stuff ready to go... I'll be in your area tomorrow.

B
Tony C
Yes PLEASE put up the 993 info.

I will be at the shop all day. You could come by for the quinticential(sp?) tech procedure of lunch, Mueller you reading this...

-Tony
Joe Bob
Hey Brad....need any 3.2, 964 or 993 performance chips? I'm making them now.....
Brad Roberts
I'll be looking for 993 chip in 2 months.

I'll try and make the tech lunch. I'll let you know ahead of time If I cant.

B
Mueller
I'm reading this....what is going on tommorow? I have a meeting at 1pm that I "should" attend, will yours be better ??
Tony C
Well its just lunch with a couple of assholes and you and my brother. I am not sure if Brad will make it yet. Maybe if he does he could be down by 11:30?

-tony
Mueller
Cool, count me in.......

I do need to make my meeting, I'm getting a new Pro/E sales rep company and I'm trying to get training/free stuff out of them smile.gif

This new Pro/E I'm using rocks !!!!!!
Brad Roberts
I'm actually leaving here at 8am.. I hope I'm back from my first errand in time to eat lunch with the "gang".

I'll let you know T.

B
Jeroen
Crap! Even I can weld better than that biggrin.gif
Looks like they welded without a shielding gas?

So where are the pics showing a GOOD weld
I could use some reference biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
seanery
Jeroen,

I thought the same thing!
cha914
NICE! I love those bugger welds, they look so pretty and strong smash.gif I can't even imagine bothering to finish a weld that started out looking like that, much less doing several of them...unless you were learning on some scrap, that is, which looks like what this guy needs to be doing...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.